Members are invited to arrive early to the 2019 Connected Health Conference and spend a day with fellow PCHAlliance members for important updates, valuable collaboration and excellent networking. Connect face-to-face and advance the work we are doing together as an alliance. Your voice and input are welcome and needed!
WHERE & WHEN
Seaport World Trade Center
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Check-In & Breakfast
• Pickup your badge and grab some breakfast
8AM - 9AM
• Welcome from PCHAlliance leadership • Industry keynote • HIMSS Davies Award winner, connected care • Member task force and committee updates
9AM - 12PM
• Networking lunch & member awards
12PM - 1PM
• Task Forces
• Global Technical Committee
1PM - 4PM
Updates from breakouts
• updates on outcomes from all afternoon breakout discussions
4:30PM - 5PM
• Heavy hors d'oeuvres & drinks while connecting with PCHAlliance members
5PM - 7PM
A premiere ecochic clothing company that creates artful fashion out of upcycled clothing and textiles.
The Sustainable Business Bureau
A nonprofit organization that helps companies adopt sustainable practices.
Fork It Up Organics
Serves organic farmtotable fare, sourcing exclusively from the Dream Scape Farm Collective in the Hudson Valley.
A fashion magazine that highlights the beautiful and profound. Winner of seventeen Print Writing awards.
SHOW US HOW YOU
Proud of how your company lives green while making green? Have a sustainable idea or question you’d like to share with likeminded innovators?
Tag your Tweets and Instagram photos with #LiveGreenMakeGreen and share your vision of social change with other workshop attendees!